Crowne Plaza is currently open for Essential Workers & to the public for eligible travellers across a list of approved border regions.
From Monday November 1 NSW and Victoria will no longer be declared as COVID-19 Affected Areas. Vaccinated travellers can enter the ACT for any reason, without the need to quarantine. Unvaccinated travellers can travel for essential reasons only. Exemption applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
For the latest NSW Government announcements on ACT travel restrictions, please visit www.covid19.act.gov.au
If you would like to speak to the team about an upcoming booking please call (02) 6274 5555.
**As a measure to safeguard our team and our guests, IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) has adhered to the NSW State Government mandatory requirement of mask use for all hotel colleagues, pending further advice.**
The hotel outdoor pool will be reopen from Monday November 1.
Our onsite gym is currently open. Please note our fitness operating area will adhere to strict government guidelines on hygiene, social distancing and has a COVID safe plan.
Redsalt Restaurant is currently open for breakfast & dinner service from Friday October 29.
Self-parking remains available at the hotel for $26 per day.
Please note that the parking height limit is 1.9 metres. Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate oversized vehicles.
Restaurant & Staycation vouchers remain available for purchase with a 12 month validity from date of purchase. View selection.
When you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be ready to welcome you.
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you – our hotel guests in three key ways.
- By redefining cleanliness and supporting wellbeing throughout your stay. We are expanding our commitment to cleanliness by using new science-led protocols and service measures, partnering with industry leading experts Cleveland Clinic, Ecolab and Diversey and launching a global IHG Clean Promise.
- Providing flexible offers and packages so you can book with confidence.
- Proving Covid Safe meeting technology to allow you to get back to business.
Keep reading to find out more.
IHG Way of Clean
We have a long-standing commitment to rigorous cleaning procedures and launched our IHG Way of Clean program in 2015 – developed in partnership with Ecolab and Diversey – both world leaders in hygiene and cleaning technologies and services. This program is now being expanded with additional COVID-19 protocols and best practices – many of which are already in place – to reflect the advice of the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and local public health authorities in markets around the world.
IHG Way of Clean already includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants, and going forward, guests can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of the hotel, which may include:
- Reception: Reduced contact at check-in, touchless transactions, front desk screens, sanitizer stations, sanitized key-cards, paperless check-out
- Guest Room: Visible verification of sanitized items (e.g. glassware, remote control), reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols, use of electrostatic technology
- Public Spaces and Facilities: Additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, social distancing, ‘last cleaned’ charts, best practices for pools, fitness centers and lounges
- Food & Beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room-service and catering
Supporting the Wellbeing of Guests and Colleagues
Enabling the personal wellbeing of guests and colleagues is key. IHG is working closely with a team of medical experts at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic to develop guidance and resources for hotel teams on returning to work and keeping guests safe in this new environment, which may include:
- Cleanliness information in hotels and on IHG’s booking channels
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Guidance on the use of protective equipment as necessary by hotel colleagues
- Updated colleague training and certification
- Availability of individual guest amenity cleaning kits
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available in guest rooms and at high-touch points throughout hotels
Good isn’t good enough – we’re committed to high levels of cleanliness. That means clean, well maintained, clutter free rooms that meet our standards. If this isn’t what you find when you check-in then we promise to make it right.
Flexible terms │ 10% OFF IHG Rewards Members
Never has a holiday been so well deserved! And this summer, IHG Hotels and Resorts are making it super easy for you to book your much anticipated getaway with all the choice and flexibility you need.
What you will receive:
- Rely on worry free travel with our flexible policy with cancellation up to 6pm on the day of arrival
- No deposit handling - pay when you check out
- 10% discount for all IHG Rewards Members
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you.
Book with confidence, knowing our packages provide ample flexibility & with free cancellations