**Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation in NSW, the ACT Government is urgently updating travel directions for people travelling to the ACT from Greater Sydney and the surrounding regions. These restrictions align with the Greater Sydney lockdown that has been announced by the NSW Government on Saturday, June 26 until Friday, 30 July and will assist in containing the outbreak.
If you are booking with us within this time frame, please reach out to our team to discuss any changes to your plans or potential postponement on (02) 6274 5500.**
Full list of travel restrictions can be found on www.covid19.act.gov.au
When you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be ready to welcome you.
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you – our hotel guests in three key ways.
- By redefining cleanliness and supporting wellbeing throughout your stay. We are expanding our commitment to cleanliness by using new science-led protocols and service measures, partnering with industry leading experts Cleveland Clinic, Ecolab and Diversey and launching a global IHG Clean Promise.
- Providing flexible offers and packages so you can book with confidence.
- Proving Covid Safe meeting technology to allow you to get back to business.
Keep reading to find out more.
IHG Way of Clean
We have a long-standing commitment to rigorous cleaning procedures and launched our IHG Way of Clean program in 2015 – developed in partnership with Ecolab and Diversey – both world leaders in hygiene and cleaning technologies and services. This program is now being expanded with additional COVID-19 protocols and best practices – many of which are already in place – to reflect the advice of the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and local public health authorities in markets around the world.
Updates to outdoor pool
The hotel pool is now closed for winter re-opening September 17th 2021. Please check back with the hotel for term 3 school holidays for an update on outdoor facilities.
IHG Way of Clean already includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants, and going forward, guests can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of the hotel, which may include:
- Reception: Reduced contact at check-in, touchless transactions, front desk screens, sanitizer stations, sanitized key-cards, paperless check-out
- Guest Room: Visible verification of sanitized items (e.g. glassware, remote control), reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols, use of electrostatic technology
- Public Spaces and Facilities: Additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, social distancing, ‘last cleaned’ charts, best practices for pools, fitness centers and lounges
- Food & Beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room-service and catering
Supporting the Wellbeing of Guests and Colleagues
Enabling the personal wellbeing of guests and colleagues is key. IHG is working closely with a team of medical experts at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic to develop guidance and resources for hotel teams on returning to work and keeping guests safe in this new environment, which may include:
- Cleanliness information in hotels and on IHG’s booking channels
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Guidance on the use of protective equipment as necessary by hotel colleagues
- Updated colleague training and certification
- Availability of individual guest amenity cleaning kits
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available in guest rooms and at high-touch points throughout hotels
Good isn’t good enough – we’re committed to high levels of cleanliness. That means clean, well maintained, clutter free rooms that meet our standards. If this isn’t what you find when you check-in then we promise to make it right.
Book with Confidence - Flexible Packages
Take advantage of flexible packages and rates with 24 hour cancellation and no pre-payment to ensure you can book with confidence.
What suits you best?
- Up to 35%* off your winter escape or snow stopover to the Snowy Mountains.
- Seniors discount - up to 30% off your next stay with Crowne Plaza Canberra to all valid seniors card holders.
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you.
Book with confidence with flexible packages.