Canberra to Snowy Mountains
Temperatures are dropping so it's time to secure your snow based opportunities for winter! Travelling from Sydney or the Hunter Region? We have your overnight stop over covered!
With its close proximity to the NSW Snowy Mountains, Canberra is the ideal stopover to have a break during your trip to or from the snow.
Wake refreshed after a night's sleep in on one of our spacious guest room with scenic views over Glebe Park or Canberra City and refuel with an assisted buffet breakfast with all your traditional favourites.
Crowne Plaza is only a short 10 minute drive from the Monaro Highway that leads to the snowfields
We will cover your breakfast & parking when you book with us throughout dates of the season on our 'Breakfast & Parking' hotel offer.
Enjoy your snow stopover this season
Spacious accommodation in either a Superior, Deluxe, Premium room or Suite.
Complimentary breakfast at Redsalt Restaurant
IHG® One Rewards
Up to an additional 10%* off for IHG® One Rewards members
Complimentary internet for all guests
Corin Forest Mountain Resort
For the perfect first snow experience, Corin Forest offers tobogganing and snow play are only 45 minutes from Canberra’s CBD. Take Point Hut Road in Gordon (Tuggeranong Valley) and turn right onto Tidbinbilla Road.
Once there, Tickets for the Alpine Slide, Snowplay and Ski + Ride, as well as limited rental options are now available so get in fast to secure your booking.
Limited capacities are outlined and are currently in alignment with current government restrictions.
General admission to the snow play area is from $22.50 per person with additional equipment hire ranging between $20 - 30 per person.
- Warm Clothing
- Water proof pants and Jacket
- Warm, water resistant boots
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- A change of dry socks and clothes for your trip home
Making their return for Winter 2022, Thredbo’s On-Mountain Experiences are back. These premier experiences are a must-do for all visits to Thredbo with a unique range of adventures spread across the resort.
New for 2022, Discovery Tours are a chance for guests to enjoy an exclusive guided skiing or snowboarding tour of Thredbo.
View the full guide to this years Unique On-Mountain Experiences.
Lift passes, lessons and rentals are now online and available for purchase, starting from $151/day for 2 - 64 year olds.
Buy 14 days in advance & save up to 20% off your full day lift pass, which provides mountain lift access for skiing and snowboarding, plus access to Australia's Only Alpine Gondola.
Here’s to making mountains of family moments this winter!
Perisher NSW is a leading Australian ski resort with plenty of bells and whistles. The slopes are a 30 minute drive from picturesque Lake Jindabyne via Kosciuszko Road.
Access to Perisher Ski Resort, Falls Creek and Mount Hotham for the 2022 season can still be purchased on an all inclusive Season Pass from $999 per adult OR $569 per student (5 - 17 years), before prices rise on 31 May 2022.
First time with the family? Don't worry, Perisher Ski Resort have got rental outlet locations catering for all four resort areas.
Perisher boasts an incredible 47 lifts accessing an immense 1,245 hectares of varied snow-covered terrain, home to 4 resorts areas; Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes, Blue Cow and Guthega, plus 7 mountain peaks.
The highest resort in Australia (1,760m), charming Charlotte Pass is completely snowbound in winter, and as such is only accessible by oversnow transport from Perisher.
Get unlimited skiing and boarding all season long including oversnow from $999 per Adult and $799 per child (5 - 13 years) between 26 April - 3 October 2022.
Lift Tickets are down to just $99 per day per adult on their Super Saver Program, between (10 June – 1 July & 4 September – 2 October).
Family Skier in Perisher│Image Credit Perisher
Children at Thredbo Resort│Image Thredbo Resort
Children at Perisher Ski Resort│Image Powerhounds
Skier lying down at Charlotte Pass, NSW │Image Visit NSW
*Terms and conditions
- This discount up to 25% off the Best Flexible Rate with up to an additional 10% discount for IHG® One Rewards members.
- Booking must be made three (3) days in advance.
- No deposit is required at time of reservation, however the deposit of the first night stay is due 7 days prior to arrival.
- Blackout dates apply and rooms are subject to availability.
- Certain room types may be excluded from the rate.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days before your stay to not incur a penalty. If you cancel within 7 days of check in, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Hotel policy varies in regard to minimum length of stay required and number of guests allowed per room. Not applicable to group bookings of 10 or more. Not applicable with discounted rate promotions.
- Taxes may apply. Any other in-room dining purchases, mini-bar purchases and private dining are excluded from this offer.
- Advanced Saver with Breakfast: Guests who book the “Advanced Saver with Breakfast” rate will receive breakfast daily for up to 2 adults sharing a room. Supplemental fee for additional guests applies. Breakfast will be served in accordance with the local laws at the time of stay and may be subject to change.
- Booking made through IHG Brand websites, IHG App, central reservation office or directly at hotel qualify for IHG® One Rewards points. Standard IHG® One Rewards program terms and conditions apply. Visit https://www.ihg.com/onerewards/content/us/en/home for details.
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you.
Book with confidence, knowing our packages provide ample flexibility & with free cancellations