Canberra to Snowy Mountains
Missed your school holiday snow trip?
Temperatures have plummeted, so it's not too late to secure a weekend this August.
Travelling from Sydney or the Hunter Region? We have your overnight stop over covered!
With its close proximity to the NSW Snowy Mountains, Canberra is the ideal stopover to have a break during your trip to or from the snow.
Wake refreshed after a night's sleep in on one of our spacious guest room with scenic views over Glebe Park or Canberra City and refuel with an assisted buffet breakfast with all your traditional favourites.
Crowne Plaza is only a short 10 minute drive from the Monaro Highway that leads to the snowfields.
We will include your breakfast & parking cost when you book with us throughout dates of the season on our 'Breakfast & Parking' hotel offer.
Enjoy your snow stopover this season
Spacious accommodation in either a Superior, Deluxe, Premium room or Suite.
Complimentary breakfast at Redsalt Restaurant
IHG One Rewards
Additional 3% OFF for IHG® One Rewards members
Complimentary internet for all guests
Corin Forest Mountain Resort
For the perfect first snow experience, Corin Forest offers tobogganing and snow play are only 45 minutes from Canberra’s CBD. Take Point Hut Road in Gordon (Tuggeranong Valley) and turn right onto Tidbinbilla Road.
Once there, Tickets for the Alpine Slide, Snowplay and Ski + Ride, as well as limited rental options are now available so get in fast to secure your booking.
Limited capacities are outlined and are currently in alignment with current government restrictions.
General admission to the snow play area is from $22.50 per person with additional equipment hire ranging between $20 - 30 per person.
- Warm Clothing
- Water proof pants and Jacket
- Warm, water resistant boots
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- A change of dry socks and clothes for your trip home
Making their return for Winter 2022, Thredbo’s On-Mountain Experiences are back. These premier experiences are a must-do for all visits to Thredbo with a unique range of adventures spread across the resort.
New for 2022, Discovery Tours are a chance for guests to enjoy an exclusive guided skiing or snowboarding tour of Thredbo.
View the full guide to this years Unique On-Mountain Experiences.
Lift passes, lessons and rentals are now online and available for purchase, starting from $151/day for 2 - 64 year olds.
Perisher NSW is a leading Australian ski resort with plenty of bells and whistles. The slopes are a 30 minute drive from picturesque Lake Jindabyne via Kosciuszko Road.
Access to Perisher Ski Resort, Falls Creek and Mount Hotham for the 2022 season can still be purchased on an all inclusive Season Pass from $999 per adult OR $569 per student (5 - 17 years), before prices rise on 31 May 2022.
First time with the family? Don't worry, Perisher Ski Resort have got rental outlet locations catering for all four resort areas.
Perisher boasts an incredible 47 lifts accessing an immense 1,245 hectares of varied snow-covered terrain, home to 4 resorts areas; Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes, Blue Cow and Guthega, plus 7 mountain peaks.
The highest resort in Australia (1,760m), charming Charlotte Pass is completely snowbound in winter, and as such is only accessible by oversnow transport from Perisher.
Get unlimited skiing and boarding all season long including oversnow from $999 per Adult and $799 per child (5 - 13 years) between 26 April - 3 October 2022.
Lift Tickets are down to just $99 per day per adult on their Super Saver Program, between (10 June – 1 July & 4 September – 2 October).
Family Skier in Perisher│Image Credit Perisher
Children at Thredbo Resort│Image Thredbo Resort
Children at Perisher Ski Resort│Image Powerhounds
Skier lying down at Charlotte Pass, NSW │Image Visit NSW
*Terms and Conditions
- Booking our 'Breakfast & Parking' rate will be inclusive of Breakfast & Parking for both IHG® One Rewards & Non-Members.
- Package is available for bookings Monday through Sundays.
- Canceling your reservation before 6:00 PM (local hotel time) the day of arrival will result in no charge. Canceling your reservation after 6:00 PM (local hotel time) the day of arrival, will result in a charge of 1 night per room to your credit card.
- No deposit required upon booking. Pay when you check out.
- Changes to your reservation are usually acceptable, but always check the hotel's cancellation policy before booking for cancellation fees that may apply depending upon arrival date. Some restrictions apply based on individual hotel policies.
- 10% per night tax fee included in rate. Payments relating to hotels in Australia incur a merchant service fee of 3% for Diners Club & JCB and 1.5% for American Express, Visa, Mastercard and other credit cards, in addition to the total amount payable.
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you.
Book with confidence, knowing our packages provide ample flexibility & with free cancellations