Your Easter Savings are here | Save up to 25%*
Nowhere in Australia rings in the autumn season quite like Canberra. As the air turns a bit crisper, the city transforms with lights, colours and sound. Whether you're dreaming of a relaxing holiday, an exciting city break or longing to visit family & friends, our hotel is your gateway to an incredible range of experiences at some of Canberra's most iconic and well -oved destinations.
From family fun at Questacon to a cultural walk through at the National Gallery of Australia for the Botticelli to Van Gogh exhibition to blissful weekend escapes among the vineyards in the far regions of the capital, there is something for all.
Our autumn offer is available until 30 April 2021 for stays until 30 December 2021 and includes:
- Minimum 15% saving when you book our 'Book Now Pay Late'r offer, plus, IHG Rewards members receive an additional 10% off.
- No initial deposits.
- Flexible cancellations, without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
Offer comes with complimentary gym & pool access.
Stay Here, Explore There - Savings this autumn season
FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before your stay. No initial deposits. Valid on bookings more than 3 days in advance.
Additional 10% room discount for IHG Rewards members.
Earn 2000 bonus points when you book and stay 2 nights before 31 March 2021.
Complimentary internet for all guests.
Easter attractions for the family to enjoy
Botticelli to Van Gogh at National Gallery of Australia
The National Gallery of Australia (NGA) has welcomed Van Gogh's Sunflowers, a work that, like many other masterpieces, really only comes to life when it shares a room with its viewer. "Botticelli to Van Gogh: Masterpieces from the National Gallery, London is the first time in its near 200-year history that the National Gallery, London has toured an exhibition of works internationally" (nga.gov.au).
Enjoy a special display of the finest European artists of the past 500 years throughout the Easter school holidays in Canberra. The exhibition is open 10am – 5pm daily. Your exhibition ticket includes access to the collection and the Know My Name: Australian Women Artists 1900 to Now exhibition. Tickets can be bought directly here.
Family favourites at Questacon
The National Science and Technology Centre sits on the opposite side of the Molonglo River and is a family favourite attraction.
Explore the blockbuster exhibition Born or Built? This captivating exhibition examines the similarities and differences between humans and machines and features 20 interactive experiences.
Questacon has highlighted an Egg-Stended Easter opening schedule as follows:
Good Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Easter Saturday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Eater Sunday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Easter Monday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
The Great Corin Easter Egg Hunt, Corin Forest
Corin Forest guests who book tickets for the Alpine Slide, Snowplay, or both, between 2 - 5 April 2021 will receive a free bag of Easter eggs upon arrival to be set up for a socially distanced Easter egg hunt.
Eggs can be used to set up your own socially distanced Easter egg hunt either before or after your Snowplay or Alpine Slide sessions.
Tickets are strictly limited so be sure to book early to avoid missing out!
Family orienteering, National Arboretum
The National Arboretum Canberra is a mosaic of living forests and gardens offering breathtaking views, unique experiences, and a world-class entertainment and events hub.
The young ones will love a special letter search these Easter school holidays between the hour of 9am - 4pm. Pick up your map and clue sheet from the Village Centre and head out into the forests and gardens on a scavenger hunt. At $5 per family, an afternoon out at the National Arboretum is a great opportunity to walk through the forest, ride bikes and enjoy the challenging and exciting POD playground.
The Arboretum is a short 10 minute drive from Crowne Plaza Canberra via Parkes Way.
External Image Credits:
Vincent van Gogh. Sunflowers. 1888. © National Gallery, London
Questacon - National Science and Technology Centre | @VisitCanberra
Corin Forest | @VisitCanberra
*Terms and Conditions
This offer is valid for bookings made from 9 March 2021 until 30 April 2021 for stays at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts.
• The discount a minimum of 15% off Best Flexible Rate. IHG Rewards members will also receive an additional member discount of 10%.
• Booking must be made at least 3 days in advance.
• No deposit is required, however credit card guarantee is required to make a booking.
• Reservations must be cancelled at least 3 days before your stay. If you cancel past the window (within 3 days of check in) you will be charged for the first night of the stay.
• Rates are per room, per night and are subject to availability and may fluctuate during the dates outlined. Black-out dates apply. Certain room types may be excluded from the rate.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer is not available for groups of 10 or more.
• Tax, service charge and credit card surcharges are not included. Any other in-room dining purchases, mini-bar purchases and private dining are excluded from this offer.
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you.
When you’re ready to travel again, we’ll be ready to welcome you.