WIN A STAY AT CROWNE PLAZA!
Whether your looking to plan a last minute Snow Stopover, attending Floriade Canberra or looking to enjoy the works of one of Australia’s most significant contemporary artists, Cressida Campbell, commencing at the National Gallery of Australia from 24 September 2022, the nations capital is waiting!
Canberra wine region also sits 45 minutes from Canberra Centre, where the charming towns of Bungendore, Murrubateman and Yass lie, with local vineyards in top shape for production.
Subscribe to our Canberra Marketing Community for your chance to enhance your stay with over $500 in bonus value!
GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN!
- Complimentary overnight accommodation in our spacious Deluxe Suite with premium amenities, breakfast buffet for two adults & secure underground parking.
All entrants have until 11:59pm AEST on Friday 30 September 2022 to 'Subscribe' & be eligible for the major prize.
ONE winner will be announced on our Facebook page at 9:00am AEST Tuesday 4 October 2022.
*Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. If an entrant is under the age of 18 years, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian prior to entering the promotion.
• The promotion runs from 12:01am Wednesday 31 August 2022 until 12:00 midnight Friday 30 September 2022. One entry per method of entry per person is allowed. One winner will be drawn by 9:00am AEST Tuesday 4 October 2022 via random draw. The winner will be notified via Facebook & details will be requested via private message. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours another winner will be drawn and notified.
• All contacts added to this list are providing explicit consent to subscribe to marketing promotions on the hotel level for specifically Crowne Plaza Canberra. This form of communication is entirely separate from any IHG® One Rewards form of direct communication.
• Frequency of future communication on this list are subject to 1 - 2 times per month on average.
• All entrants have until 12:00 midnight AEST on Friday 30 September 2022 to 'Subscribe' & be eligible for the major prize.
• Major prize giveaways are inclusive of overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Suite with breakfast for two adults & secure underground parking (to be redeemed at a date of their choosing - *subject to availability).
• Prize has a 12-month validity and will expire on 30 September 2023. The prize must be redeemed in one visit and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Close out dates may apply. Standard terms and conditions apply.
• If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in accordance with Facebook terms (www.facebook.com/legal/terms)
• If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
• Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name in the event they are a winner (including in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration.
• The recipient of the prize agrees to abide by all the terms set out. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage caused by redeeming the prize.
• The Promoter is IHG Australia trading as: Crowne Plaza Canberra, 1 Binara Street, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you.
Book with confidence, knowing our packages provide ample flexibility & with free cancellations