BE A WINTER EMBRACER!
Choose our exclusive winter escape with IHG Hotels & save up to 35%
The nations capital is providing a kaleidoscope of colour, activity and experiences this winter.
Experience a burst of vibrancy in both flavour and culture in Manuka, let your taste buds run wild in Canberra Wine Region, entice the young ones to embrace the relaunched Wintervention at Civic Square, or simply enjoy a rested overnight snow stopover on your way to the snowy mountains!
Stay with us in the heart of Canberra and receive:
- Up to 35%* off your accommodation in either a Deluxe, Superior, Premium Room or Suite
- Secure parking for $26 per day
- Late checkout. *Subject to availability and request
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
Book before: 30 July 2021 | Stay before: 30 April 2022
Not an IHG Rewards member? Register now for 3x bonus points!
Indulge in a 'Winter Escape' and discover Canberra's seasonal charm
Up to 35%* any Deluxe, Superior, Premium Room or Suite
$26 daily parking
Complimentary high-speed wi-fi
Super Rugby Trans-Tasman 2021 – Plus500 Brumbies v Hurricanes
The New Zealanders are back! We’ve been waiting over a year for the challenge, and finally New Zealand’s best Super Rugby sides are back in the Capital to take on your Plus500 Brumbies!
For 2 consecutive Saturday's in June, enjoy The Plus500 Brumbies compete against the Hurricanes from Wellington New Zealand in the 2021 Harvey Norman Super Rugby Trans-Tasman.
Tickets are currently on sale starting from just $12 per Junior General Admission to $25 per Adult.
Visit the region’s best wine producers!
Canberra cool-climate region boasts tastings that ooze fresh fruit flavours, distinctive spiciness and crisp acidity.
Bringing the young ones along? Try Four Winds Vineyard in Yass, a 40 minute trip via the Barton Highway. This micro-winery and vineyard in the Canberra District, serves award winning wines and wood-fired pizzas five days a week. The outdoor dining area is also pet friendly.
Those who are a sucker for a sweet tooth will relish at the Premium Wine & Chocolate Tasting available at Shaw Wines. Taste four Reserve wines and pairing with local artisan chocolates - available weekdays throughout winter. Bookings can be made online.
5 minutes away via McIntosh Circuit lies McKellar Ridge Estate. The estate are specialists in producing low yielding mature vines that carefully chosen from premium quality vineyards within the Canberra District. Top sellers include the 2019 Sauvignon Blanc and the 2019 Sparkling Rose Wine.
Explerience a burst of vibrancy in both flavour and culture in Manuka!
Manuka is a leafy, affluent area known for its upscale dining scene, with restaurants serving Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Nepalese cuisine.
Looking for stylish Italian flavours? Sitting on the corner of Franklin St &, Furneaux St lies Belluci's Manuka. One cannot go past the Risotto Al Pollo with chicken, pancetta, wild mushroom, garlic & peas. Other favourites include Spatchcock, braised lamb shanks and Gnocci Al Ragu.
When we think Modern Australian food, we think of Water's Edge Restaurant at 40 Parkes Place, Parkes. Water’s edge is one Canberra’s most respected restaurants, situated in a lovely position with water views right on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin. Enjoy a special à la carte 3-course meal from just $60 per person.
Your exclusive snow stopover!
Temperatures are dropping so it's time to secure your snow based opportunities for winter! Travelling from Sydney or the Hunter Region? We have your overnight stop over covered!
With its close proximity to the NSW Snowy Mountains, Crowne Plaza is the ideal stopover to have a break or base yourself from day trips to Corin Forrest Mountain Resort. Going further to the snowy mountains? Our 'Winter Escapes' offer secures you up to 35%* off your accommodation all throughout the snow season - including winter school holidays, so catch you on the way down or your way home!
*Terms and conditions
- This offer is valid for bookings made from 18 May 2021 until 30 July 2021 for stays at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts in Australia, New Zealand & the South Pacific (Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu & Fiji) from 21 May 2021 until 30 April 2022 using the “Advanced Saver” and “Advanced Saver with Breakfast” rate(s) during booking dates.
- This discount up to 25% off the Best Flexible Rate with an additional fixed 10% discount for IHG® Rewards members.
- Booking must be made three (3) days in advance.
- No deposit is required at time of reservation, however the deposit of the first night stay is due 7 days prior to arrival.
- Blackout dates apply and rooms are subject to availability.
- Certain room types may be excluded from the rate.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days before your stay to not incur a penalty. If you cancel within 7 days of check in, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Hotel policy varies in regard to minimum length of stay required and number of guests allowed per room. Not applicable to group bookings of 10 or more. Not applicable with discounted rate promotions.
- Tax, service charge and credit card surcharges are not included. Any other in-room dining purchases, mini-bar purchases and private dining are excluded from this offer.
- Advanced Saver with Breakfast: Guests who book the “Advanced Saver with Breakfast” rate will receive breakfast daily for up to 2 adults sharing a room. Supplemental fee for additional guests applies. Breakfast will be served in accordance with the local laws at the time of stay and may be subject to change.
- Booking made through IHG Brand websites, IHG App, CRO or directly at hotel qualify for IHG Rewards Club points. Standard IHG® Rewards Club program terms and conditions apply. Visit ihgrewards.com for details.
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you.
Book with confidence with flexible packages.