Book now to receive extra special treatment at Crowne Plaza this winter! Located in tranquil park setting in the heart of the city, our central location is a 2 minute walk from the National Convention Centre Canberra and a short stroll to the city’s many shops, bars and restaurants.
Whether it's a short weekender to the gallery or a snow stopover with the family, our personalised service will ensure your wake refreshed & re-energised on those crisp sunny mornings.
Book early with us & save up to 20% off* with flexible cancellations up to 7 days prior to arrival. If you're an IHG One
Rewards Member, you'll save even more!
Book by 31 July & redeem through stays by 15 December 2022.
Save up to 20%* off your room rate with extra discounts for IHG One Rewards members
Check In: 3:00pm / Check-Out: 11:00am AEST
IHG One Rewards
Additional discounts per stay
You can stay your way to 4X points with our latest loyalty offer
Access to Redsalt Restaurant for buffet breakfast or dinner
Complimentary internet for all guests
Canberra Kids Market
Looking for the perfect day out with your little one? Discover new, handmade and pre-loved clothes, toys, books, games, accessories, furniture, prams, strollers, and equipment for babies, toddlers and young ones at the Canberra Kids Market. With plenty of stalls to explore, you’re guaranteed to find something special.
Sunday 19 June | Fitters Workshop Printers Way, Kingston| canberramarkets.net.au
Ampol Women's State of Origin - NRL
The 2022 Ampol Women's State of Origin will be played on neutral territory for the first time, heading to Canberra's GIO Stadium. Be there to witness the best of the best from NSW and QLD going head-to-head on one of rugby league's most memorable and enjoyable evenings.
Tickets are still on sale and start from just $20 per adult and $40 per family. Juniors aged 15yrs and under able to enter FREE* with a paying adult in Category C *.
*To access the FREE Junior offer you must redeem a ticket for each FREE Junior at the time of purchasing your paid ticket.
Friday June 24 - Gates Open at 5:15 pm - Kick-off at 7:45 pm | GIO Stadium
*Advanced Saver Terms & Conditions
• This offer is valid for bookings made from 27 May until 31 July 2022 for stays at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts in Australia, New Zealand & the South Pacific (Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Fiji & French Polynesia) for stays from 27 May until 15 December 2022 using the “Advanced Saver” and “Advanced Saver with Breakfast” rate(s) during booking dates.
• This discount up to 20% off the Best Flexible Rate with an additional fixed 3% discount for IHG One Rewards members.
• Booking must be made three (3) days in advance.
• No deposit is required at time of reservation, however the deposit of the first night stay is due 7 days prior to arrival
• Blackout dates apply and rooms are subject to availability. Certain room types may be excluded from the rate.
• Reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days before your stay to not incur a penalty. If you cancel within 7 days of check in, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
• Hotel policy varies in regard to minimum length of stay required and number of guests allowed per room. Not applicable to group bookings of 10 or more. Not applicable with discounted rate promotions.
• Tax, service charge and credit card surcharges are not included. Any other in-room dining purchases, mini-bar purchases and private dining are excluded from this offer.
• Please check with the hotel directly should you require further clarification.
• Advanced Saver with Breakfast: Guests who book the “Advanced Saver with Breakfast” rate will receive breakfast daily for up to 2 adults sharing a room. Supplemental fee for additional guests applies. Breakfast will be served in accordance with the local laws at the time of stay and may be subject to change.
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you.
Book with confidence, knowing our packages provide ample flexibility & with free cancellations